Thursday, September 20, 2012

Calling all Shoe Lovers!

 "Sole Society delivers on-trend shoes at surprisingly affordable prices. Members enjoy access to a new exclusive style each and every day." (from their website)

What girl doesn't love shoes? I am all the time browsing online and in stores for shoes of all kinds. I usually lean towards a flat or a wedge. The other day when I was online browsing I discovered Sole Society. It is basically a shoe club that is free to join. Every day they have new styles on the website. They are all reasonably priced, I think the most expensive shoe I saw was around $89. They also have a ton of fashion stylists that you can "follow" to see their favorite shoe picks. Membership is free and when you sign up they send you an email for 25% off your first order! I was so happy to find this and I knew I had to share it with all of you!

My picks:

 Constance

Dylan

Jeanette

 Noah

 Simone











No comments:

Post a Comment