Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FALL IS HERE! :)

Fall is one of my absolute favorite times of year! I love the clothes, the weather, the smells... everything! Its actually been fall for about a week... but the past two days have actually felt like fall.. the air is crisper and there's no humidity equalling all around great hair weather! So in honor of this wonderful season I will be posting a few of my Fall Favs for this year! Enjoy :)



Purple Handbags (LOVE this one from Coach)






these are by Steve Madden, love ankle boots this season





this bracelet from the Jessica Simpson Collection

Other things I love but am way too lazy to find pictures and post:

  • Big leather hobo's (esp aged brown, and dark yellow)
  • Ballet Flats (love love the ones by Steve Madden, BCBG, Jessica Simpson and Nine West)
  • Bangles
  • Scarves!! LOVE scarves... esp. the new ones with bold patterns

I am in love with all things fashion.. so stay tuned for more!








No comments:

Post a Comment