Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10 Most

Tonight the highly anticipated Barbara Walters special comes on: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009. I watch this every year, but this year I am extra anxious because of several of the people she is interviewing. One of them being Lady Gaga. I mean seriously that chick is the definition of strange. She has a great voice but on tv she is always dressed crazy and acting very weird, so I cannot wait to see her interview. I think her list is pretty good from what I've seen... of course we don't know who's number 1 yet. So I thought I would create my own version of the list for fun... hope you enjoy.

10. Spencer and Heidi Pratt
9. Tim Tebow
8. Adam Lambert
7. Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon
6. Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise
5. Evan Williams (Twitter Creator)
4. Tiger Woods
3. Taylor Swift
2. Lady Gaga
1. Cast of Twilight

Don't forget to tune in tonight at 10pm on ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment