Friday, December 4, 2009

Gift Ideas for the troubled sleeper..

This is perhaps my favorite line from Bath&Body Works.  They came out with it 2 years ago, and it's quite fabulous.  If you are like me and love bubble baths and cuddling up with very soft things, you will love it too.

Lambie Collection:


Lambie Robe $49.50



Lambie Slippers $12.50



Lambie Sleep Mask $10



Lambie Sleep Blanket $39.50 (I have this in black and love it)


Aromatherapy Sleep Collection:

They have scents for men and women. My favorite is the lavender vanilla because it's not too strong and the lavender is very soothing. A few of my favorite products are...



Dream Bath $16.50


Pillow Mist $10


Sugar Scrub $16


Pamper and Sleep Gift Basket $60 (they have a smaller one that's $35)


No comments:

Post a Comment