Thursday, February 2, 2012

FAVS: MAC Eyeshadows

Oh geez. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I am in love with MAC cosmetics. Seriously. One day I will do a post on my eyeshadow collection, but today I thought I would condense and pick my favorite/most used ones. This was very hard to narrow down but I was very proud that I narrowed down to 10 of my favorites. I have been collecting MAC products for about 10 years so my collection has gotten fairly large but these are the shadows that I have repurchased tons of times and ALWAYS have on hand. If you have never used MAC, you should. It is by far my favorite makeup brand overall. If you have seen the products before but were overwhelmed and didn't know what to buy here are some great ones to try. You will notice that I am a big fan of neutral brown colors. I have blue eyes and I just find they work best, if I want to be daring I go for a shimmery coppery color.


 All That Glitters
Probably one of the first shadows I ever bought. Perfect inner corner highlight. Perfect all over lid color for a super casual day. Such a pretty color.

 Dazzlelight
This is my everyday highlight color. I've hit pan on this so you can tell I use it a ton. I have repurchased this I don't know how many times.

 Sweet Satisfaction
This is one of the newer pro-longwear shadows. They are meant to last all day without creasing. I love love love this color. Very pretty slightly shimmery taupe color.

 Honey Lust
Very pretty shimmery copper color, very similar to Mythology one of my other favorites but a lighter version. 

 Retro Speck
First MAC shadow I ever bought. This color is a must have. Period.

 Era
Super light, very wearable, just pretty taupe shade.

 Tempting
Great for a smokey eye, it is a very pretty brown color with a bit of shimmer.


 Satin Taupe
This is a very pretty taupe shade. I love building this up for a night out.

 Texture
This is a velvet finish, super pretty copper color. Very light and no glitter.

Woodwinked
Hands down my favorite MAC shadow ever!! I will always have this color in my collection. You can blend this out to be super light and pretty or really build it up for a lot of color. Buy this.


Swatched Left to Right: Woodwinked, Tempting and Satin Taupe
This is with one swipe so you can see how pigmented these shadows are. 


Do any of you love MAC as much as I do? What are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all those shades! I am a huge fan of neutral eyeshadow colors. I usually use the "natural eye" palette by TwoFace but I am going to have to try a few of these next time!

    ReplyDelete