Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fall is on it's way! Yay!

So I know, I know.. long time no post. Guilty. But something about Fall just makes me want to blog again. For those of you that emailed me during my hiatus, thank you so much! Your kindness was overwhelming!

I love Summer. I love having a tan, going to the beach and wearing white. But, I have to say that after a few days in the low 80's, I am excited for riding boots, hot drinks and changing leaves. This Saturday I am headed up to the mountains in North Carolina with some girlfriends for a day trip, so as I was mentally planning my outfit (everyone does that right?), I started thinking about fall and what I'm most excited about and here are the top 5 I came up with...





1.College Football!!
 I love football season! This Saturday my beloved Clemson Tigers will kick off football season against Auburn. I. Can't. Wait.



2. Cozy Fall Outfits
I am so excited for fall boots and flats. For me, Kate and Reese always get it right. I always want what they are wearing.


3. Hot Drinks
Specifically, seasonal Starbucks drinks like Pumpkin Spiced Lattes and Salted Caramel Mocha's. My Starbucks tweeted that they will be arriving in 8 days! Yay!


4. Fall nail polish!!
I have a major addiction to nail polish. I have really enjoyed all of the bright colors that summer allows, but I am also excited for some of my fall favorites to come out to play! My go to- Essie Mink Muffs
pictured- Essie Fall 2012 collection





5. Pretty scenery!


Are you guys excited for fall to get here? What are your favorite things? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited! Fall is one of my favorite seasons :) Looking forward to scarves and cute boots!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited about boots and football too.

    ReplyDelete