Thursday, August 30, 2012

What's In My Beauty Bag

Like many girls I know, I carry a small beauty bag in my purse full of items I use throughout the day. I probably have way too many lip products but I can't help myself, in my opinion you can never have too many.

 I like to keep my purse organized so I keep several small bags inside that hold different things. This bag holds all of my makeup items that I keep in my purse.


Nars Turkish Delight, Chanel Bikini Peach, Bare Minerals Showoff, MAC Astral and Fashion Scoop

 Revlon Peach, Chanel Boy, MAC Angel, MAC Innocence Beware, MAC Cherish, Viva Glam V

  Clinique Chubby Stick in Mighty Mimosa and MAC Tendertone in Hush

I always keep MAC Studio Fix powder for touch ups and for the mirror, Dental Floss, and Mascara Samples
 

What is in your Beauty Bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment