Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Got the Blues?

Blue bags are the new hot trend being seen everywhere. Celebs like Jessica Simpson, Cameron Diaz and Rachel Zoe to name a few, are all carrying blue bags this season. I must say I don't rock a ton of blue in my wardrobe, but with the blue hues designers are using the bags are very versatile. These are perfect for adding a pop of color to liven up your look! I posted a few of my favs that I found... I must admit that I die for some of these pricier designer bags, but I did find some deals that I liked also. I mean, we are in a recession. Enjoy ;)


Splurges:

Marc by Marc Jacobs $468

Cynthia Vincent $403

Marc by Marc Jacobs $378


Kate Spade $295 (I LOVE this bag!)


Steals (Under $100):


Melie Bianco $98


Nine West $79



Forever 21 $32.80

No comments:

Post a Comment