Tuesday, September 14, 2010

AE Flats

Ballet flat season is almost here and I am so excited. Cute flats are one of my favorite things to rock when weather will not permit opened toed shoes. So while browsing around for cute flats I went onto American Eagle's website and behold, adorable flats!! AND they are $29.50!!

So, in case you haven't come across them yet.. 

Ok, so first up are the AE Moccasins, I've never had Moccasins b/c they are usually not my taste but I think these are adorable!!


These come in black(shown), dark brown and dark tan. 


AE Grosgrain Ribbon Mocs
 These come in the same colors, a Moccasin with a bow, now that I can do.
Both are $39.50

Ballet Flats, All $29.50
They have lots of colors to choose from, all perfect fall hues. I personally love the animal print especially the leopard pair! Animal print can be really cute and chic in small doses. 

Example:

4 comments:

  1. I love the zebra print and the leopard print flats! And you're totally right, it looks nice and put together if you have one item with a print, otherwise you start to look like you belong in a zoo! I have a pair of moccasin flats I bought last year at Shoe Carnival that look very similar to the ones with the bow only they are darker brown...These are a total staple since they are nice enough to wear with dress pants but not so fancy your feet will hurt. Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Grossgrain Ribbon Moccaisins! They are so perfect for the fall! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. I have similar zebra flats by Michael Kors but those are just as cute and a fraction of the cost!

    ReplyDelete