Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mulberry for Target

A few months ago I was so excited when I heard that the luxurious British handbag line Mulberry was designing a special line for Target.  Their ever popular Alexa bag retails at $1,250 and one of my favorites the Baywater retails at $5,000. So the thoughts of these beautiful bags being designed for a lady on a budget made me ever so happy.

Yesterday the bags made their debut in stores, and while I was hoping for...

This..
This

and this..





 what I saw was...

Ew.

Eww.


and Ewwww.


Needless to say, I was very disappointed. They have a few of the bags that come in black that are not as bad, but the patent looks really cheap, not at all luxurious. And the blue one is denim and I am just not a fan of a denim bag.

I guess there is a reason that luxury has a higher price tag. Mulberry for Target=FAIL

Have you heard about or seen these bags?

3 comments:

  1. Mulberry for Target looks like Betsey Johnson gone terribly wrong. Ugg. And I usually like the Target collabs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no- tres tacky! How disappointing for you :(

    ReplyDelete