Sunday, May 30, 2010

Totes

Who doesn't love a good tote? I have tons and tons of totes, but somehow I continue to collect more! I think every girl needs a great tote. I had to stalk out my latest one all the way to Boston because they were out of stock on the Vineyard Vines website! I should be receiving my Geometrical Print Bow Tote any day now and I cannot wait! Haha Happy Early Birthday to me!  Although I use a tote in some form or another all year round, I especially love a great tote during the summer! Here are some that I love...

Uptown Whale Tote
Vineyard Vines
$135

 Must Love Dots Griffen
Kate Spade
$175

Blue Label Large Canvas Tote
Ralph Lauren
$145


 Sea and Be Seen Large Tote 
Lilly Pulitzer
$138
(I am in love with this one..)

I could literally go on and on and on with this post... I love Totes that much! I think these are all amazing. I also have to share that I always start my search for totes at TJ Maxx stores! They have designer bags at really good prices. They seriously have everything from Kate Spade Flip Flops to Badgely Mishka place mats. I got an adorable Jessica Simpson navy and white striped sailor tote that will be perfect as a beach tote, and I found it at TJ's for $30. I suggest stopping in a few times a week because they are always getting in new shipments! 

Happy Shopping!
-J



 

No comments:

Post a Comment