Saturday, May 29, 2010

White-Out


One thing I love about summer is having a tan. And to me having a tan means you can wear white and not look washed out, you actually look tanner. I am a huge fan of white skirts and shorts during the summer. I love that white goes with everything and you can be super casual or super dressy. So save those lbd's for winter and this summer break out the lwd (little white dress)! Here are some white things I am loving at the moment...

Franco Dress Summer Poplin
By Lilly Pulitzer
$198


Caleb Dress
By BB Dakota
$80


Socialite Jelly Watch
By Juicy Couture
$195


Blended Shadows Barrel Satchel
By Dooney & Bourke
$195



'Smile' Raffia Shopper
SR Squared By Sondra Roberts
available at Nordstroms
$78


O Ring Flip Flop
By American Eagle
$29.50

*American Eagle has an even cuter pair called the infinity flip flop which comes in white, but they are only sold in AE stores. I bought a pair and they are super cute and very comfortable.


GB "Ruffle-Up" Sandal
By Gianni Bini
$50


"Carmen"
By Volatile
$45

No comments:

Post a Comment