Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Favorite Things: COAST Apparel


 If you have not heard about Coast Apparel then I strongly suggest you keep reading this post because you are definitely missing out! I first heard about Coast this summer when I came across a special T Shirt they had made to support Gulf Relief. It was soon after... that I fell in love with this amazing brand! 

Coast Apparel was started in Pawleys Island, SC (near Myrtle Beach) and the clothes are preppy and adorable! I especially love the adorable crab logo! For those who have not heard of them I believe this statement from their website says it best... 

"Our clothing lines are designed to take you back to the coast: in your heart, in your mind and on your back. They are comfortable and elegant in their cut, style and feel. It is our desire that when you put on a piece of COAST apparel, it will ignite some of your fondest memories and place you in a coastal state of mind no matter where you are." 

They are best known for their fabulous Winyah Polos, they have them for Men and Women.. Ladies these are a GREAT gift for husbands, boyfriends, brothers or dads. I love the polos they make for ladies.. the fit is AMAZING and I love the color choices. Highly Highly recommend!!

The Winyah Polos come in a variety of colors.. all fabulous!


 As I said.. they make them for ladies and gents and are priced at $72.50 which is not bad considering the quality is AMAZING and I promise you will love the fit! 

Coast also has a great selection of button down shirts for guys that are perfect for Dads or the college guy in your life!!

For the casual guy in your life.. this logo T is perfect! Isn't the blue crab logo just adorable?




Their croakies, hats and koozies make great stocking stuffers!!





I cannot say enough about Coast Apparel!! It is such an amazing brand, and it's from my lovely state of South Carolina.. I highly highly highly recommend checking out their website because you will be hooked too! So if you are Christmas shopping or.. pleasure shopping... check Coast out! 


*photos used from coastapparel.com


Annnnnnnd Don't forget to enter my Philosophy Giveaway!! You can enter it HERE!!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment