Wednesday, January 18, 2012

8 things I'm loving right now

1. Hot Chocolate from Panera.


Oh my yum. This is my favorite cold weather treat right now.

2. The Vampire Diaries


I got hooked on this show after I bought the Season 1 and Season 2 DVDs on sale at Target on Black Friday. It is highly addictive and these boys are a lot of fun to look at.

3. Benefit They're Real Mascara


I have tried almost every mascara on the market. This is my current favorite. It gives my lashes lots of volume and does not look clumpy. I'm not saying I won't ever try another mascara, but it would have to be darn good to replace this one.


 
4. Trop 50 Juice

I love the apple and orange flavors, I am dying to try the pomegranate kind but I have not been able to find it yet. 1/2 the calories and sugar and all the flavor I love - yes please!

5. To do list app for IPhone


I love my IPhone, I love making lists and I love checking things off so this app is perfect for me. It's amazing and it's free. #winning

6. MAC lipstick in Cherish


Probably my favorite lipstick ever. The absolute perfect nude shade for me in the winter.


7. Reading


I have been reading the Hunger Games series. It. Is. Amazing. I am on the last few chapters of the last book in the series, Mockingjay. I love these books. Next on my reading list is Nicholas Sparks' The Best of Me, I have had it since August but have not read it yet. Any other book recommendations??

8. Blogging!!
I took a very long break from blogging but now I am back! I have really enjoyed blogging lately and thinking of posts I can do. Let me know what kind of stuff you'd like to see on here!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Vampire Diaries! I'm addicted as well! Everyone keeps telling me about this Hunger Games series but I haven't even been to the book store to check it out. I might just have to go this weekend :)

    http://pearlspinkandsouthern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete