Friday, January 27, 2012

Foodie Friday: Pawleys Front Porch

Back in November I made the trek to Columbia, SC to watch my beloved Tigers play. While the results for that game were shall we say, less than stellar, the lunch was fabulous.  My bff Kerry had seen an episode of Dinners, Drive Ins and Dives on Food Network featuring Pawleys Front Porch in Columbia. The atmosphere was definitely the quality of a dive but the food was amazing. We ordered the Fried Green Tomato Napolean for an appetizer and all I can say is OMG. Hands down the best appetizer I have ever had. Ever. We ordered burgers for our entree and they were delicious as well! All of the burgers have names of places in SC. They all sounded delish! You can even create your own burger, which is what I did.  If you are ever in Colulmbia I highly recommend giving Pawleys a try! Here is a pic we snapped with our phone:


Fried Green Tomato Napoleon
 Layered with homemade boursin cheese, cajun crab dip, topped with sweet chipotle mayonnaise.







Has anyone ever been to Pawleys?

Happy Friday! Weekend time!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Just found your sweet blog, and I'm so looking forward to being your newest follower! This looks absolutely incredible. Thanks for sharing. If I'm ever that way I will have to try Pawley's.


    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Allyson! I will be sure and check our your blog too!

    ReplyDelete