Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Friday Eve!

I love Thursdays because it's the day before Friday! My weeks have been so busy lately that I feel like I am living for the weekend. I've been so busy in fact, that I completely neglected to tell you what 3 things I've been obsessed with on Tuesday, so better late then never!

1. I have posted several times about the Bath and Body Works Leaves candles, but I'm going to again. I am so obsessed with this scent! It smells exactly like fall. I've been burning it at night and it makes the whole place smell so good! In addition to the candle I also got one of the wallflowers. I know, leaves overload but I can't help it! It smells that good! How cute are these wallflowers?

Cream Owl Wallflowers® Fragrance Plug - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works 
I think the little owl is adorable but it was sold out at my store. I opted for the pretty pear one because it matches my cream bedroom.

Pearl Cream Pear Wallflowers ® Fragrance Plug - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works 

They have all the wallflowers mix and match 4 for $20 or 6 for $24. So I got the one plug in and 5 scents.

Leaves Wallflowers® Fragrance Bulb - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Autumn Wallflowers® Fragrance Bulb - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Cider Lane Wallflowers® Fragrance Bulb - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

2. I am a huge fan of Landon Austin. He sings original songs but also does amazing covers. He recently covered Wide Awake by Katy Perry with the help of Ryan David Rose (who is also amazing!) and I can't stop playing it as evidenced by my iPhone. Yep, it's on repeat.



3. It is still a little early to pull out riding boots, at least where I live. But I am itching to pull mine out of the closet! I love these Frye boots from Piperlime.

 
Paige Tall Riding



So here is my question- When do you start wearing boots?




2 comments:

  1. This post is wonderful! What a pretty pear plug in; mine is so plain! I've been burning my Autumn candle, but its almost gone, and then it will be back to leaves. Love both of those scents! Landon Austin is incredible - love that you enjoy him too! I start wearing boots when the calendar says it is officially fall - I love them too much to wait any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post.I start wearing boots as soon as it posiblle.That is my first love.

    ReplyDelete