Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Three

Here's what 3 things I am obsessed with today-

1. This eyeshadow duo from MAC

Culturalized is my favorite duo from the new MAC collection. It is limited addition so if you like it go to your nearest MAC counter soon. It is soo pretty! So happy I snagged this last week! 

2. Bath and Body Works Leaves Candle

This may be my favorite smell ever. It has been very rainy all week and it has made me in the mood for fall smells. So I lit my Leaves candle last night and the whole place smelled amazing in minutes. Bath and Body Works has the 3 wick candles on sale 2 for $20, yay!

3. These Brahmin bags I found in my inbox this morning



I love the orange! 


Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Leaves is probably one of the best scents ever. My friends always seem surprised to literally see a pile of leaves on the side of the candle, but I have "converted" more people than I can count. As long as Bath and Body works makes this candle I'll be a happy camper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I always stock up on the candles and room spray in Leaves because they sell out! Best smell ever!!

      Delete