Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Part 2: Shoes!!

I am a huge fan of Jessica Simpson shoes... but her heels can sometimes be very uncomfortable... now I am all for sacrificing comfort for a great shoe if it is the right occasion... but on a daily basis.. no. So here are some great options I found that won't kill your feet... and I personally am a huge fan of flats with a great pair of jeans. Enjoy :) Love these heels.. animal prints are great... in small doses!
Purple is huge for fall.. I think these are great to add a pop of color to an outfit.

Love these! I plan on getting these... tomorrow.




Metallics are great to add edge to an outfit.. I love these


Great boots and the heel is practical


You can find tons and tons of other great shoes on her website.. these were just some of my favs. www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment