Monday, October 12, 2009

Rainy Day

I woke up this morning at 6am to an absolute downpour... aka perfect sleeping weather. So needless to say I was majorly dragging trying to get up and get ready while it was dark and rainy outside. I could practically hear the bed telling me to come back.. but, I got ready instead. It was definitely a coffee morning, so since Anderson is the only city in America WITHOUT a Starbucks.. I headed to Panera Bread for a coffee fix.. only to step in a huge puddle thus getting water in my heels and all over the bottom of my pants... Oh Joy. Anyway... so that really put me in the mood to seek out some really cute but practical rain gear for myself.. and here are a few of my favorite things I found. I really love the paisley umbrella and the red and yellow rainshoes the most.. but they are all cute.  All of the umbrellas are by Totes, the adorable rain shoes are all by Sperry Topsider, and the first two jackets are by London Fog and the really cute purple one can be found at Macys! Enjoy :) p.s. A day like today ranks as one of my top 5 favorite kinds of days (another blog for another day) but only when I can be at home in pjs, snuggled up with Molly (my adorable maltese) reading a good book or watching movies.













































No comments:

Post a Comment