Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gameday Outfits: Round 1: Clemson University

I have waited for months and months to start these posts and I am so excited that it is finally time! With college football season right around the corner, I am sure this is an issue weighing heavy on every one's minds. OK so maybe not everyone.. but you get my point. If you are new to my blog then you should know that I LOVE college football. I also LOVE finding cute game day outfits in my favorite colors: Orange and White. I had to start with my school, of course, so I'm sorry to all the non-Clemson fans.. but don't fret, other schools are to come! I will probably focus mostly on southern colleges mainly because we tend to really get into college football down south. We also tend to get into tailgating which is where you can debut your perfect game day outfits! I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I have/am enjoying creating them!  (If you have a school you'd like to see a post on feel free to comment!)

(*disclaimer: If you are a Clemson fan and notice that I did not include purple in my set, (b/c Clemson's official colors are Orange, Purple and White) it is because I try and stay true to the Solid Orange theme. Yes it is quite obsessive, but I can't help it. My blood runs Orange.)

Pink Love!
J




Clothing at Tesco

F&F Bandeau dress > casual dresses > New In -...
Black Market - Grand Glass-Pearl Stud
Women's Health Magazine

BKE Scoop Neck T-Shirt, $12
Abercrombie & Fitch > Women > Knit Tanks & Camis, $11
5" chino short - J.Crew Item 20859 White, $98
White Flower Thong Open Toe Low Heel Sandals, $9.99
Tory Burch Thin Rubber Flip-Flop, $29
Musa Classic Grecian leather sandals, $190
brooklyn heights karston, $395
sullivan street straw blakely, $187
jupiter island addie, $109
delightful dots triple strand bracelet, $58
delightful dots cluster ring, $26
Orange Plastic Bead Drop Earrings, 4.70 GBP
orange beaded necklace, $37
Side Bow Headband Product Information, $10
M·A·C 'To the Beach' Lipstick - - Nordstrom, $15
White House , $18
Silk White and Red Rose Short Prom Dresses at Fashionright.com
The Best Summer Sandals
#%7B%22data%22%3A%22%7B%5C%22e%5C%22%3A%5C%22iframe_resize%5C%22%2C%5C%...

3 comments:

  1. What a great post-Gameday Outfits! I'm from Arkansas, so as long as you get some red in there I'll let the orange slide. ;) Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it how cute!! Please do Florida and Mississippi State!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that I can wear those fun clothes to a Clemson game (Hubby's college) or a Tennessee game (my college)!

    ReplyDelete