Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gameday Outfits: Round 2: University of Alabama

If I wasn't a die hard Clemson fan... I would definitely be an Alabama fan. About 2 years ago I went to a Clemson/Alabama game in Atlanta, GA. It was one of the most fun games I've ever been to, we didn't win, but the atmosphere was electric! I have always thought that Clemson fans are the loudest proudest fans in the world, but I will admit that Alabama fans can give us a run for our money! Alabama fans are some of the most spirited fans I've seen, and from what I observed some of the most sportsmanlike! Clemson will always be my #1, Alabama is definitely my #2. Rollllllll Tide. 

(obviously these outfits can be used for any team with the same colors)



Forever21.com - New Arrivals - 2055986616, $33
Feather light cotton on the fold tank, $34
Striped Slub Tee with Tie in navy blue, $20
J.Crew - Heavy Poplin Carson Short, $80
Forever21.com - Bottoms - Skirts - 2077967223, $16
Stuart Weitzman Women's Labamba Floral Flat Thong Sandal, $136
Guess Shoes Artly 2 Flat - Black Synthetic, $61
Flip flops, $228
bow monde seraphine, $445
Black Dalmatian spot bow purse, 20 GBP
O'Hare Shopper Bag, $195
Red Plastic Graduated Nugget Choker Necklace, 14 GBP
Black Plastic Chunky Nugget Choker, 18 GBP
Red Plastic Beaded Flex Bracelet, 6.50 GBP
Forever21.com - New Arrivals - 1000003746, $5.80
Silver-Tone Crystal Dome Shape Cocktail Ring (Jet-Black), 9.95 GBP
Betsey Johnson 'Iconic' Bow Drop Earrings, $45
Fur & Pearls Necklace, 210 GBP
Eyewear, $246
University of Alabama Tervis Tumbler® 16oz Boxed Set of Four -...

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love SEC gameday attire (I'm a Georgia girl, myself!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter is a HUGE Bama fan. I'll pass these finds along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love game day attire. I haven't even started to think about what I am going to wear this year. I am an Ole Miss girl. I was raised by Bama fans and all Bama fans are very proud and load about thier team.

    newest follower from Follow Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PPC- thank you! Gameday attire makes the game so much more fun don't you think?

    Carol- I hope your daughter loves them!

    Ruth- Maybe I will do an Ole Miss one.. I'm trying to think of more teams to do!

    Thank you all for following!! :)

    ReplyDelete