Monday, August 2, 2010

Charlie St. Cloud

Over the weekend I went to see Charlie St. Cloud. It is such a good movie, I highly recommend seeing it!! If Zac Efron alone isn't reason good enough then I don't know what is. But, another thing I loved about the movie (aside from the really great acting and storyline) was the female lead Tess' really cute sailor, nautical outfits. Tess is the quintessential nautical prep. We are talking cardigans, headbands, Sperry's etc. I loved practically everything she wore.

The movie is really really good. It is a great gf movie, I went with my bff and we laughed and cried over popcorn. It was fabulous! Go see it and let me know what you think!

Tess would wear something like this...





1 comment:

  1. I went and saw this on Sunday with a girlfriend of mine...def not a movie you drag your boyfriend to! :) I think Zach Efron is dreamy...he's my underage crush! hehe :) i LOVED all Tess' outfits...the whole sailor thing is just to cute not to like!

    ReplyDelete