Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bachelorette Thoughts

What a dooozy! I loved this weeks episode but I must admit I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the Jake/Vienna drama most of the episode... BUT, I did manage to pay attention to Ali and her dates... here goes.

1. Roberto- It is no secret that I love Roberto, and his date did not disappoint! I think he is so cute and seems really sweet and genuine. He is an athlete, that kinda scares me b/c most athletes are well.. players. But, Roberto seems pretty grounded. I am not buying the whole "I've never dated any girls like you" thing, let's face it, he is hot and a baseball player.. I'm sure he gets plenty of attention from the ladies.
2. The 2 on 1 with Frank and Ty- HOLY AWKWARDNESS! I felt bad for the guys because Ali is definitely not good at hiding her emotions. I get that it is probably super weird.. but it was way too awkward. I personally saw the Ty elimination coming, because although I love a southern gent, I do not see Ali with Ty.
3. Kirk- I was sooo glad that she pulled it together and had a great dinner with Kirk. Kirk seems like a great guy, I really have liked him more and more as the season has progressed. The more I watch Ali, the more I think that guys like Kirk and Chris L could do better. My bff K pointed out an "Ali Vibe" that she is on the show for fame.. and due to recent magazines, I tend to agree.
4. Chris L- I love this guy. I want to move to Cape Cod and marry him, he is so adorable and sweet. On a side note.. I LOVED the Cape Cod Dennis Bracelet that he gave Ali! If you loved it too, you can purchase them here 

OK... now onto Jake and Vienna.. bottom line I think they both are after fame. I don't really believe that she cheated on him though. There argument sounded like high school.. "she plugs in the gps to check after my directions"?? Come on Jake! Man up! I thought the whole thing was very comical and I enjoyed the heck out of it!

Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment