Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My First Award!

I was really excited to have recently received my first award from fellow blogger Miss Southern Prep , if you haven't checked out her blog you should! 

 So basically after receiving the award you are supposed to share 10 random things about yourself and pass it on to others... so here goes!

 1. I am writing this blog from the coast of South Carolina where I will be spending the next 2 weeks... bliss.

2. I love going on adventures.. and it doesn't have to be anything huge at all. The other day K and I were in search for some things I needed for the beach and couldn't find an item... we hit like 6 different places looking for it. Thus an adventure was born. 

3. One Tree Hill is my absolute favorite show. I have watched it literally since episode 1. I have been to Wilmington, NC several times to meet the cast and watch filming, and I've been an extra on the show.

4. I have a brother that is 4 years younger than I am and he has become one of my best friends. And I think that is very cool.

5. I own all of the seasons of Newlyweds:Nick and Jessica on DVD and when I get depressed I take them out and watch them. I have no idea why, but it makes me feel better.

6. I hate Dr.Pepper

7. Psalms 97 is one of my favorite passages of scripture. I am extremely involved in my church and I am in pursuit of a passionate relationship with Christ. Striving daily to somehow make my Father proud. 

8. I love buying water bottles. It really has become an obsession, and when I find one with a built in straw it's like I've struck gold.

9. I love buying Makeup. MAC is my favorite brand by far but I also love Benefit and I use Clinique skin care.

10. The beach is my favorite place in the world to be. I love the ocean, I love the sand between my toes.. everything. So, now that is where I am headed out to now! 


Thank you again to the lovely Miss Southern Prep for awarding me! 

I pass the Sugardoll Award along to..

Random Musings of an East Coast Belle
My Life as a Young Southern Prep

No comments:

Post a Comment