1. This song by Katy Perry. Even though it says California Girls in my mind it says "Carolina Girls" so I love it. It's just fun and a really summery song I think.
2. Clinique Youth Surge SPF 15 Moisturizer $48.50
I have been using this for the past 3 months and I love it! I think using a good moisturizer is very important at any age. This one is great for 20-somethings that don't have wrinkles yet.. because it prevents them! And it has an SPF which is very important. It is very light, not oily which I love.
3. MAC Bronzing Powder $22, I use the color 'Bronze' I've also used 'Golden' in the past and liked it. 'Golden' is what I would recommend for fairer skin types. I am pretty tan during the summer but I do not like to get sun on my face. So I use a darker makeup and bronzer to make my face match my body. I like MAC bronzers because they are not orange!! You get a very natural, tan, glowy look. Perfect for summer!
4. Benefit Lip Gloss, $18, I use 'Life on the A List'. It is super shiny without the gunky feeling on your lips. I love this color for summer! It is one of my must have glosses! Another Lip Gloss that I am LOVING this summer is one by Chanel and it's called 'Bikini Peach' I love it! I highly recommend either of these!!
5. Peanut Butter Bumpers Cereal, I got this at Whole Foods but you can find it in cereal sections of most grocery stores that carry a lot of organic foods. I love this cereal, it makes a great snack or breakfast option. Delish.
6. Lilly Pulitzer Sea and Be Seen Tote, I got mine ON SALE for $80 through Piperlime. This will be my super cute beach bag this year! I love it! It really is the perfect beach bag, great material, super light weight and has lots of pockets inside! I drooled over it for months and when I saw it on sale I just had to get it. It's so cute. My mom was super excited that I got this b/c now she gets my navy JS one that I had bought earlier in the year.