Friday, July 30, 2010

Foodie Friday: A Restaurant Review


P.F. Chang's China Bistro is one of my favorite places to eat. I wanted to do a review because I love to know what people order when they go out to eat (yes it's quite nosey:). P.F. Chang's has become the go-to place for dinner when me and my mom have a girls day/shopping trip. One of the reasons we like it so much is because it is a great place to split dishes, which we almost always do. We almost always order the same thing, boring I know, but it's what we do. I also love that each waiter makes his/her own special sauce that you can use for dipping. I always love to see the different ways each person mixes it, I'm easily amused.

We order the Chicken Lettuce Wraps for our appetizer. They are so delicious, very fresh and flavorful. I highly recommend trying them if you haven't. They are probably my favorite thing on the menu. Over time I've also tried the egg rolls, pot stickers, egg drop soup and the crab wontons. They were all good as well but to me the chicken lettuce wraps are the best.



For our entree we either get the crispy honey chicken or the sweet and sour chicken. To me they taste almost the same, but they are both really good. I've also tried the crispy honey shrimp and it was really good. When I was there the other day someone ordered the Mongolian beef and it looked really good but I'm not exactly sure what all is in it. All entrees come with your choice of brown or white rice, I prefer brown. We usually order a side of plain Lo Mien noodles to split. They are delish.

I don't know about you guys but I am so happy that it is Friday! Me and the bff are going to dinner and to see Charlie St. Cloud tonight and I can't wait!! Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!!

Pink Love!!
J

6 comments:

  1. i LOVE pf changs lettuce wraps! they are my favorite thing to order! just became your newest follower cutie-pie.....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love PF. I eat the lettuce wraps and crab wontons and don't usually order an entre. I do that a lot- make a meal out of two apps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate- Thank you so much for following!

    PPC- I do the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love the lettuce wraps at PFC. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here! I love your blog! I actually haven't been to PF Changs in AGES (like 5+ years), but I love it too. Such a yummy place to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and sour chicken is the best!

    ReplyDelete