Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Bachelorette Episode 4

I watched this weeks episode over at my BFF K's house, so fun! It's always nice to have girlie time and catch up over a little reality TV. So here are my thoughts...
  
  • Kasey- WEIRD. That date could have been so much fun if it had been with say.. Roberto, Ty or Kirk, but no.. she had Kasey. Poor girl, how awkward was it when he took started singing that ridiculous off the cuff song? Wow. And I think we all have got it loud and clear that he is there to guard and protect her heart. The Tattoo.. really? I have no words. This guy needs therapy, and laser tattoo removal.   
  • Group Date- Roberto makes me swoon, I absolutely adore him. I also loved Kirk on this date, it was so sweet how he walked her back to her room to tuck her in. I also loved the guys commentary on Roberto and Ali rehearsing for Lion King, so funny.
  •  Chris L- LOVE HIM! He is precious. I love how close he is to his family. I see him in the final 4 at least.

Next weeks episode looks really good! I can't wait for the 1 on 1 with Kirk..


Cheers!
-J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment