Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gulf Coast

Unless you've been hiding under a rock, you are well aware of what is happening in the Gulf of Mexico and along its coast. Tons of people are being affected by this tragedy not to mention tons of marine life. My family recently had to change vacation plans because of it, but that is so minor compared to how others are being affected. I love the coast and it has made me so sad to think of all the marine animals and birds that have had their home polluted. 
COAST is a great family owned company that originated in Pawleys Island, South Carolina. They have great Polos for guys and have started to add items for girls too. They have designed a t-shirt especially for the Gulf Coast disaster, and I personally think they are super cute. For every t-shirt sold they will donate $5 to the Gulf Relief Foundation. I believe that every little bit helps and this is a great way to support relief efforts! COAST is a great company and I applaud them for getting involved!


T-shirts are $25 and can be purchased on their website:

1 comment:

  1. I just did a project for an environmental class about this tragedy! I had no idea how horrible this disaster was and how much it affected the people near the Gulf. That t-shirt is such a great idea for a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete