- juice of 1/2 a lime (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash and dry the potatoes and, with the skin on, slice into 1/2-inch-thick rounds; cut the rounds into 1/2-inch-thick finger-shaped pieces.
- Toss the potatoes in a bowl with the oil, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. (I personally like to put all of the spices and oil into a large freezer bag then add my potatoes and shake it with the bag closed. To me its easier and they are coated evenly)
- On a baking sheet, spread the sweet potato fries in a single layer and roast, stirring every 10 minutes, until brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven, transfer to a platter or bowl and sprinkle with a little more salt. (Cook time depends on your oven, I cook mine for about 40 minutes because I like them a little crispier)