Monday, June 21, 2010

The Bachelorette Episode 5

I'm gonna keep it short and sweet this week...
1. Kirk is a doll. He and Ali seem to get along great
2. Justin. gross. His true colors are starting to come out. I called it week 1.
3. Chris L is adorable. I love him. I'm predicting he will be final 2.
4. Kasey. He needs captions because I can't understand a word he says.
5. Craig R is so funny. I want to hang out with him.
6. Chris N. who is he? and why was he shocked to go home? my fave quote: Ali: so tell me something about your funny side Chris n: well,l love Mexican food. what?? 
7. Roberto. my love. he makes me swoon. I say this every week but it's true.
8. TY. oh man. I am still holding out hope that she won't pick he or Roberto and I will sign up for next seasons Bachelor. They better be it. Ty is such a southern gentlemen. Love love love him.

I think that's it... I'm pretty excited about next week b/c I have a feeling rated r is going to get the boot and I'm kinda excited.

Do you guys watch? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment